Coloring Book is the third mixtape by American hip hop recording artist, Chance the Rapper. It was released exclusively on Apple Music on May 12, 2016. The mixtape featured artists such as Kanye West, Young Thug, Justin Bieber, Ty Dolla Sign, etc. The mixtape received universal acclaim from critics, debuted at #8 on the Billboard 200, and won "Best Mixtape" at the 2016 BET Hip Hop Awards. The mixtape also won "Best Rap Album" at the 59th Annual Grammy Awards.
- 1. All We Got (featuring Kanye West and Chicago Children's Choir)
- 2. No Problem (featuring 2 Chainz and Lil Wayne)
- 3. Summer Friends (featuring Jeremih and Francis and the Lights)
- 4. D.R.A.M. Sings Special
- 5. Blessings
- 6. Same Drugs
- 7. Mixtape (featuring Young Thug and Lil Yachty)
- 8. Angels (featuring Saba)
- 9. Juke Jam (featuring Justin Bieber and Towkio)
- 10. All Night (featuring Knox Fortune)
- 11. How Great (featuring Jay Electronica and My Cousin Nicole)
- 12. Smoke Break (featuring Future)
- 13. Finish Line/Drown (featuring T-Pain, Kirk Franklin, Eryn Allen Kane, and Noname)
- 14. Blessings (Reprise) (featuring Ty Dolla Sign, Raury, BJ The Chicago Kid, and Anderson Paak)
- The mixtape has over 57.3 millions streams on Apple Music, which led to the Recording Academy considering to allow stream-only albums eligible for Grammy Award nominations.
- The mixtape was praised for its gospel and hip hop fusions by critics.
- This is the first mixtape ever to be nominated and then win a Grammy Award.
- This is Chance's first mixtape to win a Grammy.